The DRS non-mydriatic digital retinal imaging camera
The DRS is a fully-automated retinal camera that requires minimal operator training. Its compact ergonomic design features an integrated PC with a 160 GB hard drive, enabling storage of 50,000 images, whilst the low power LED flash helps to ensure patient comfort.
The DRS has been designed to maximise patient flow, whilst simplifying operation through an intuitive touch screen interface, and without compromising on image quality. The DRS supports single or multiple field acquisition, providing the seven standard fields of photography within a 45° view. It has colour and red-free imaging as well as anterior imaging, stereo-mode with 3D viewer and the option to switch into manual mode.
Single button operation enables the DRS to automatically detect the patient, self-align to the patient’s eye, focus on the retina, adjust the flash level and capture a high quality image in less than 30 seconds. The image can then be stored on the DRS system in a number of ways; Internal hard drive, USB memory stick, printed, or transmitted to another PC or network via the integrated Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection.
The DRS system offers excellent value for money for the modern optometry practice, without compromising on image quality. Benefits include:
- A fully automated system (auto-detect, auto-align, auto-focus, auto-capture)
- Extremely easy-to-use touch screen operation, with minimal operator training required
- Compact and clean design with integrated capture camera, PC and 160 GB hard drive
- High quality images, captured and stored in less than 30 seconds per eye
- USB memory stick, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Stereo mode with complimentary stereo glasses
- Eye Knowledge Network (EKN) cloud storage and telemedicine solution is an optional addition. For more information on EKN, visit www.eyeknowledge.net
For a limited period of time, HS-UK will be offering any customer who purchases a DRS, a free EKN license for the first year. The DRS now boasts a new automated image mosaic function which allows any EKN user to take up to 7 different fields and piece these together to get a clear view of the eye in one shot. The result is a high-resolution image of the retina which can be reviewed online via the EKN platform.
For a video presentation of the DRS, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F7WdRcKvn5Q#at=28
For further information on the DRS, please contact Haag-Streit UK customer services on 01279 456255.